Sunday, September 13, 2009

JC at Tallinn, Estonia....


I'm in the ferry -- VIKING LINE....
trvelling from Helsinki, Finland to Tallinn, Estonia....


This whatever bird was just fling against my head....

after reach Tallinn...it was raining....
the rain was become heavier when we start our way to find a hostel...
then while i open my umbrella and din notice that there was a lamp pole in front of me...
then i knock it...
wuahaha...

finding a cheap hostel had take us so much time...
walk so long distance...
heard my hong kong friend said we had wall around 9.5KM today (whole day)...
luckily the second hostel that we rent was not bad and in a reasonable price...


all the national monument at Old Town of Tallinn,
will have this...








Mc D at Tallinn... 45kr...
i think it was around RM15...
not worth if calculate in RM...
hehe...just cost me 3EURO...
it was so worth if calculate in Euro...
can i take away 100?
then keep it for 3months....
haha...then i can save money in Tampere....
=_=

No comments: