Tuesday, September 1, 2009

i caught in 'fire'

today i'm stil in scare....
cos yesterday i was woke up by fire alarm...

it was really a bit smoky in our building..
then everyone was rushing to go down and
some of them even wake their frens up and shouted 'Fire, Fire, Fire'!!!
at 1st i din heard the alarm...luckily my fren wake me up...
i was thinking luckily i'm not staying alone...

i was so scare...
at tat time i was blank in my mind and just want to escape from the building...
but saw my fren was taking something : jacket, handphone....
and i just went bek and get it...
haha....but i totally din think about my passport and documents....

really feel luckily it was not a real fire...
it was just someone stupid who smoke in the building...
and make the system sense it..

din sleep well....so today 1st class at 8a.m. i was overslept again...
really luckily i was not alone here...
my fren wake me up...
and i was in class on time...

thanks my fren wif me here...
i need u all and thanks again!!!

No comments: