Wednesday, August 5, 2009

JC at finland...

is too many first time in this trip...
1st time leaving home so long~
1st time going out of Malaysia to another country..
1st time travel in plane for so long period (app. 22 hours)
1st time eat 3pills of Panadol in my life~feel sorry to myself~cos heard tat Panadol is bad for health..but what to do...it's to prevent H1N1...
1st time wearing a thick jacket in the summer day...
1st time eating so many pizza/kebab in 4days..
1st time learning finnish..
and
1st time witting my blog in pure english...cos my laptope got problem d~can't type chine...aikss...

but i think it still got many first time in my life during this 5months...
more picture can visit to my facebook...
can add me at jc_loi@yahoo.com.sg

6 comments:

[A]rSENE said...

yo..
since u use english then i also reply english ^^
hw life there?
ok ar???

JC said...

i'm fine here..
but stil not suit ny self for the food here...and it is expensive if convert to RM.
night is a bit cool althought now is summer
so i don't know how i stay until winter...akak...
hope i get use to the weather soon...

JC said...

by the way~
may i know who u r?

ben0129 said...

yaya, i oso wondering who is she?/ he?
haha...
这样我就用华语回你咯!给你羡慕一下
哈哈, 怎样还好吗?

[A]rSENE said...

永升

JC said...

haha...i have a right guess....
thanks for your comment...

heh!!!
is better that i can't use chinese now cos i need to practice more on my English so that i can communicate well with others here...hehe :)
but my english is not bad now~
wuahaha...

i'm fine here...just that haven't use to the weather here and my skin is allergic...got small red dot.
and the food here....Finn like pizza a lot i think~cos there are so many pizza shop along the street...

and thier pizza was so big for 1portion.we can share 4people a pizza...not to save money but it's really huge!!!

u can add me in facebook then u can see my photo and know more about my life here..