Saturday, August 8, 2009

i'm at finland

it has been 1week here...
it's here is a nice place?
i think is sure for me...because everything is different here... everything is new to me...even the flower and weeds are different from my home country...
just that everything was written in finnish here...so i dun quite understand sumetime...
i want to buy flour but i don't know what it is call in finnish...haha...
so everything needs to ask...
i'm wondering malaysia is so good because everything is in 2language (english and malay and even chinese, tamil or jawi...)
i miss my home, parents, frens and even my home country...and the food...
but i'll enjoy myself here...cos it's a golden chance for me to go out of my country to see another world...
somemore i'm with my m'sia frens too...
stil can't adapt with the weather yet.. red dots on skin and my skin dry up very fast.... but...everyone! i'm fine here...and i'll take k too...


itchy red dots on my hand...

8 comments:

[A]rSENE said...

haha
u cn de
jia you jia you

JC said...

yaya...thanks 4support...

阿鳥 said...

勤劳的擦润肤霜吧。不然就去药剂行买药。。会痒的话就很麻烦。。。。
take care^^

jc said...

o izzit?
u also like tat b4?
wat it is actually?

阿鳥 said...

因为那里的气候对我们来说太冷太干了,所以就会这样。我回来之后就没事了,可是我痒了六个月>.<
去药行买药吧:)

JC said...

ya...i had go to the health care centre and get my medicine...

Unknown said...

那你冬天不是更惨???
小心和照顾自己哦~~~
miss u....

JC said...

maybe...
hope the medicine will help me...