Friday, December 25, 2009

Last day in Tampere, Finland

at first,
an unplan start...
did not expect i can get Finland~
but i had been here for 5months...

is time to back, time to say good bye...
no regret, too much memory here...
is a wonderful turn in my life~
now, is time to back to my home country, my home town and my home university
is time to back to the reality...

had been given myself indulgence, giving myself too much relaxation...
enough, is enough to back to the reality,
life is on going and the future is still long way to go...
i need to work hard for my life...
tomorrow will be better~
i will never forget here...

sure will miss Finland,
if there is no separation then we would not appreciate...
so i do not think that saying good bye means i would not back here in the future...
must jia you! i'll be back!

Minä Tulen kaipaamaan Suomessa
Rakastan Tamperella
ja pidän tässä kaikki
Moi moi, nähdään! :)


my nice memorable white christmas night...
having snow war~


Finland~

No comments: