Wednesday, September 16, 2009

22th bday at Finland...

16 SEPTEMBER 2009... (16 syyskuu 2009 )
"Se on minun syntymapaivaa..."

my bday...1st time celebrate outside of malaysia...
i didn't expect too much!!!
cos Euro was so BBBIIIGGG...
1Euro = RM5
so i don't want my friend to waste money...
so i just live like normal...

but when Malaysia time was around 12a.m....
i'm waiting friends who remember to wish me, to call me or sms me....
wow...my facebook MSN was keep on getting so much wishes!
thanks for all my friend who wish me!!
touch...

thank for the friend who call me too...
then i just keep on reply all the msg i get everywhere (MSN, Facebook, email...)
friends at Finalnd asking me to go sauna at 11p.m. as usual...
so just join...and we chat so much things that i seldom tell people...
just like pillow talk in sauna...
feel so memorable moment...

after finish sauna...everyone was gone...
just left wendy and me....i din think so much....
sure i need to open the door and went out from the room...
but i found that i'm in a very very dark room...
and at this moment i saw a shadow...
it really frighten me...
i really thought it was ghost...
then i heard birthday songs....
so touch....
thanks wendy,sze sze,kim,katy,hilda!
my 1st cake was branded cake of Finland -- FAZER...
i like this suprise so much!!!
muakss...

2 comments:

ben0129 said...

HaPPy Birthday!!!!

JC said...

thanks!
how r u?
how was activities?